El Palacio de Congresos de Madrid is located in Paseo de la Castellana, in the heart of the business district, and in front of Real Madrid stadium “Santiago Bernabeu”.
How to get here by metro:
“Santiago Bernabeu” Station (line 10)
“Nuevos Ministeros” Station (line 8)
Palacio de Congresos de Madrid is close to "Santigao Bernabeu" metro station (line 10) and a few minutes walking from "Nuevos Ministerios" Station (line 6). If you arrive from Barajas Airport, you must take line 8 at the stations “Aeropuerto T4” or “Aeropuerto T1-T2-T3” to “Nuevos Ministerios”, from where you may either change to line 10 and arrive at "Santiago Bernabeu", or walk 4 minutes along Paseo de la Castellana to reach Palacio de Congresos de Madrid.
METRO MAP - METRO WEB
How to get here by bus:
Line 14: Plaza Conde de Casal – Avenida Pío XXII
Line 27: Glorieta de Embajadores – Plaza de Castilla
Line 40: Red de San Luis – Alfonso XIII
Line 43: Avenida de Felipe II – Estrecho
Line 120: Plaza de Lima - Hortaleza
Line 147: Plaza del Callao – Barrio del Pilar
Line 150: Puerta del Sol – Colonia Virgen del Cortijo
How to get here by train:
Nuevos Ministerios Train Station: 5 minutes walking
Chamartín Train Station: 5 minutes by bus
Atocha Train Station: 15 minutes by bus
How to get here by road:
- From the North, from A1 highway to the Castellana extension, take the tunnel under Plaza de Castilla to reach Plaza de Lima.
- From the NE, from A2 highway to Avenida de América, turn rigth to enter Francisco Silvela street and Joaquín Costa and reach Paseo de la Castellana turning right when at Nuevos Ministerios.
- From the East, from the A3 highway, take Conde de Casal Square and move down along Doctor Esquerdo street to reach Avenida de América, where you must continue in the same way as from A2.
- From the South, from A4 highway either take the M30 link to the exit 3-Costa Rica street, and then Alberto Alcocer Av. to Cuzco Square, at Castellana Boulevard, or cross the city from Méndez Álvaro street taking Recoletos and Castellana Boulevard.
- From the West, from A5 highway take Paseo de Extremadura to reach Plaza de España, where you may turn right to take Gran Vía street to Cibeles and then Recoletos to Castellana Boulevard.
- From the NW, from A6 Highway take Cea Bermúdez street and its extention, José Abascal street, to reach Castellana Boulevard on the left.